FHA Mortgage Calculator
The FHA mortgage calculator can help you estimate the amount of the loan you qualify for and what the monthly mortgage payment would be.
Step 1 - Estimate your financial information:
- Income - annual income
- Expenses - monthly auto payment(s)
monthly hazard insurance
monthly property taxes
- Down Payment - funds available for a down payment
(as little as 3.5% of the purchase price of your home.)
Step 2 - Select the loan term:
- Enter the interest rate and loan term you are considering.
When you click on the "Calculate" button, you will see an approximation of the loan amount for which you may qualify as well as the estimated monthly payment for that loan amount.
Compare customized mortgage quotes - 100% free service!
Step 3 - Compare quotes:
While these results are purely estimates, you can follow the "Next" button to reach a loan specialist who can work directly with you to customize a mortgage quote for you at no charge. You can obtain free quotes and compare different lenders easily.
Things to know
- FHA loan limits can vary depending on the location of the property. But you can easily determine what the maximum loan amount would be for your area and property type.
- Down payments for FHA loans can be as little as 3.5% of the purchase price of your home, and closing costs can be included in your mortgage as well. Some FHA programs can help with the down payment too. Let our specialists help you through the entire loan process.
Get Free Mortgage Quotes
Recent Mortgage News
- Budget deal leaves mortgage rates stable -- for now
- Mortgage rates caught in the crossfire of the fiscal showdown in Washington
- Shutdown squeeze play may cause mortgage fallout
- Latest figures reveal uptick in refinancing activity
- Will the latest Fed meeting be a turning point for mortgage rates?
- Mortgage rates level off as job growth fades
- Don't be lulled by mortgage rate stability
- Economic growth sparks more than higher rates
- Signs of fatigue in the housing recovery
Today's Best Mortgage Rates
15 Year Fixed
30 Year Fixed
Put the FHA Mortgage Calculator on your website for Free!
This is a free service for consumers, researchers, and real estate and mortgage professionals. Give your readers the added value of our easy to use mortgage calculators for free!
Please note that modifying the code above will disable the calculator.
Additional color options are available.
Customize your mortgage calculators here.