Mortgage Calculators With Taxes and Insurance
Comparing different scenarios is what makes this mortgage calculator so powerful. To begin with, it provides a more comprehensive estimate of what your monthly mortgage payment would be for the loan you are considering because it automatically includes both property taxes and insurance in the calculation.
Just enter the loan terms:
- Enter the principal amount of the loan. (The property taxes and insurance fields populate automatically.)
- Enter the interest rate you are considering.
- Select a term for the loan and click "Calculate."
Optional: You can also add a down payment, extra payment, or PMI payment if you like.
Change the loan terms to help you…
- Time the market
Determine your rate ceiling so you know exactly when current mortgage rates meet or exceed what you can afford. Track interest rates easily and with confidence no matter how they fluctuate.
- Optimize cash reserves
Experiment with different amounts to help you determine whether to increase your reserves or your down payment.
- Plan your retirement
See how reducing the total interest you pay over the life of the loan could help you retire sooner or more securely.
Get Free Mortgage Quotes
Recent Mortgage News
- Poor jobs report dampens economy, reveals silver lining for borrowers
- Budget deal leaves mortgage rates stable -- for now
- Mortgage rates caught in the crossfire of the fiscal showdown in Washington
- Shutdown squeeze play may cause mortgage fallout
- Latest figures reveal uptick in refinancing activity
- Will the latest Fed meeting be a turning point for mortgage rates?
- Mortgage rates level off as job growth fades
Today's Best Mortgage Rates
15 Year Fixed
30 Year Fixed
Put the Mortgage Calculator with Taxes & Insurance on your website for Free!
This is a free service for consumers, researchers, and real estate and mortgage professionals. Give your readers the added value of our easy to use mortgage calculators for free!
Please note that modifying the code above will disable the calculator.
Additional color options are available.
Customize your mortgage calculators here.