Mortgage Calculators With Taxes and Insurance
Comparing different scenarios is what makes this mortgage calculator so powerful. To begin with, it provides a more comprehensive estimate of what your monthly mortgage payment would be for the loan you are considering because it automatically includes both property taxes and insurance in the calculation.
Just enter the loan terms:
- Enter the principal amount of the loan. (The property taxes and insurance fields populate automatically.)
- Enter the interest rate you are considering.
- Select a term for the loan and click "Calculate."
Optional: You can also add a down payment, extra payment, or PMI payment if you like.
Change the loan terms to help you…
- Time the market
Determine your rate ceiling so you know exactly when current mortgage rates meet or exceed what you can afford. Track interest rates easily and with confidence no matter how they fluctuate.
- Optimize cash reserves
Experiment with different amounts to help you determine whether to increase your reserves or your down payment.
- Plan your retirement
See how reducing the total interest you pay over the life of the loan could help you retire sooner or more securely.
Get Free Mortgage Quotes
Today's Best Mortgage Rates
15 Year Fixed
30 Year Fixed
Recent Mortgage News
- Waiting on mortgage rates to move down?
- American homes slowly emerging from under water
- Recent news may signal the future of mortgage rates
- Changing home-buying plans due to rising interest rates?
- Mortgage activity shows signs of strength for housing
- The budget battle is a wild card for mortgages
- What to make of the rare calm in mortgage rates
- Are mortgage rates starting a new trend?
- December figures raise new questions about the housing market
Put the Mortgage Calculator with Taxes & Insurance on your website for Free!
This is a free service for consumers, researchers, and real estate and mortgage professionals. Give your readers the added value of our easy to use mortgage calculators for free!
Please note that modifying the code above will disable the calculator.
Additional color options are available.
Customize your mortgage calculators here.